Wednesday, April 25, 2012

365DoT - Day 24

I like these. Just did some quick editing on the Swamp Thing comic. I looked at it and realized how off the original design of Swamp Thing was. Head was too big, too much forehead/left side. Body was comically small and made Swamp Thing look off-balance. The first time I drew Swamp Thing was over a month ago. All I had with me was a magazine and a green pencil. Swamp Thing was the first person who popped into my head when I thought about who I could draw. I really liked what I had come up with and decided to use Swamp Thing in a comic at some point. The new design more closely resembles my original. And just as I finished the new revision, I decided that I wanted to have a visual of what had changed. So I made the last piece for that purpose. 





No comments:

Post a Comment