Tuesday, April 3, 2012

365DoT - Day 2

Hurray! Two days going. Today's subject is Duncey, a character that has been around since the beginning of everything, and the Dumb Snowman, another lifer. They've made appearances in the blog before.

First picture was done while cover a break at work. Lost faith pretty quickly after the head had an odd shape. That's why I decided to go with Duncey, because I could erase the top of the head and try to make something of it. Got the look, but gave up. #2 was better, but couldn't get past the face either. Final one came together, so I decided to finish it up with a background and the dialogue below. During my last break, I cranked out the Dumb Snowman cause I had been drawing Duncey all day. He's also in the photo just behind Duncey in the third drawing.



"What can I do about that?"



No comments:

Post a Comment