Monday, April 5, 2010

My Bio

I just created an account on the DC Source blog so I can comment on posts. My name is fourcolors and I wrote this Bio that I just really like and I feel like it is fairly accurate (and just funny)


"I enjoy the feeling I get after watching a good episode of VH1 Storytellers. If I could have a monkey, I would make him wear shoes like a civilized man, but they'd be Chuck Taylors so he can be Punk. I wish I enjoyed the films of Morris Chestnut. I also wish he would pay me the $34 he owes me. Maybe I could rent one of his movies if he wasn't a cheapskate. Are people more or less likely to think that I would use "password" as my actual password? In my dreams, I ride a pterodactyl. If I had that same dream in Russia, the pterodactyl would ride me. That's about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment