Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Score

I've been posting regularly since WonderCon and I've been filling the blog with plenty of content, but the majority of it has been older content that's basically been back logged from what I've been in doing in the past. Now that I have all my older stuff on the page, I think it is time to look forward. And that means regularly posting new strips on a certain day. And that brings us to today and what that means: Every Wednesday, there will be a new Teddy the Bear. For those of you who are my friends on Facebook, you know that I've been posting Teddy strips regularly on my page and I will be posting those still, but there needs to be a little bit more content on the Teddy page. So, with that, there is still a back log of strips to be posted, but they will be added in with the new stuff. Tell your friends!

PS. There is now a Teddy the Bear FAN PAGE on Facebook. Make sure to check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment